🐺Hot Paranormal- Werewolves, and Vampires Oh My! Free on Kindle Unlimited! books2read.com/u/m2X2MR #paranormal #ASMSG #iartg #bookworm
Saturday, January 28, 2017
When it comes to promotion I always explain it like this. How can someone buy something if they don’t know about it?! Sounds pretty easy to understand right?! Well imagine how many people I have to have this conversation with. As a Business Management/ Social Media Expert, this is the conversation I’ve had a hundred times. Almost daily. I have one trick up my sleeve that helps.
CO-Promote: And it helps save me a lot of time. It takes less than five minutes to set up a promotion. Since January 2016 I have reached 5.1 Million people! Yes, you heard that right. Millions! With a giant M! J I’ll walk you through how to use it.
- · Join me, click here to join à https://goo.gl/9t3mit
- · Once you make your account, link ALL of your social media accounts (they give you free reach for each account).
- · The premise of copromote is: Your reach (followers/ friends) is your currency.
- · Once your account is all set, click Boost. It’s on the top left side of your screen. Go through your recent posts and click Boost (big blue button on the right side of the post)
- · Once you boost your first boost you need to tag everything. Then hit Share.
· When you’re finished boosting your post click Share at the top left of your screen. Each time you share, you’ll get Reach. Your Reach is how many people will see it that day.
If you’re not interested in doing it for yourself, just contact me through my contact form on my blog. You can Hire me, and I’ll share it with hundreds of thousands of people.
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Smart Marketing tip: It's FREE, so try it.... I saw a marketing presentation the other day about fortune 500 company secrets, to how they build their following, and keep their views up for free. If you want to build your following on your facebook page, use social media for what it is, socially.
1. Engage with your fans, but always use targeting (it's a new feature I can show you how if you don't know)..
2. Share pages that have a large following. (cosmo, penguin, other large authors, bored panda and so on..) It brings some likers from that page to you.
3. Share funny posts/ memes.
Try these tips you guys, and let me know if it affects your following/views.
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Monday, January 16, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
In one quick and easy answer: Social Media… But there are so many different types, and ways to do it.
• Facebook and groups (always use pictures, they grab attention)
• Copromote (you share other peoples stuff, which gives you viral reach)
• Google+ (This is my favorite place. But be careful, they throw the spam gauntlet quickly)
I use all the above to promote my best-selling books, as well as my blog. I’m pushing for over 200k in the next few months. Crossing my fingers that I can make it happen.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Some of us kind of fall into work at home opportunities. Others do it out of necessity. And for the lucky ones they do it because they hate their day jobs and find a new way to make that income from home. I find myself on the Necessity platform. I have no choice but to work from home, due to health issues. The one thing you need to ask yourself, is which on are you.
Six years ago I found myself on an operating table. It put me completely out of commission. So instead of just laying there and doing nothing, I sat with my laptop and wrote. I wrote my first book. I also learned how to code a blog, and website. Which was very helpful in starting my writing/ work at home career. I have always known I was a decent writer, but didn't realize how much of a market there was out there for it. These are the steps you need to do in order to be a Pajama freelancer.
- Find Something you're good at. (Writing, transcription, illustration, DIY projects, videos, music) And the list goes on and on.
- Do your research. There are a lot of scammers, and pyramid schemes out there. Be careful. I will provide a list of tried, and true freelance sites in another article.
- Stay on top of it. Sit down and look at your schedule, and don't over book yourself, like a lot of new freelancers do.
- Sit back in your pajamas and enjoy working from home. Millions of people wish they could be in your position.
Follow my Blog for more on Work at Home advise. I will provide a list of Freelance Sites I work for on a regular basis.
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Rebecca is a beautiful ATF agent, sent undercover to bring down an outlaw biker gang. Unfortunately for her, Gavin makes it almost impossible to think about anything but his dreamy body. Rebecca solves the case, and accidentally falls in love with the Outlaw biker president of the Sinister Sons Syndicate, and goes on another scary adventure. Will Rebecca survive the new mission, or will this be her last?
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
One of the best ways to make income as a freelancer is passive income. I write, and publish books. 14 so far. And many more to come. Amazon pays monthly, and only takes a minimal amount time to promote. (I have a small team that helps me with that.)
- Write ebooks.
- Build your blog (Help People)
- Affiliate Links (I'll provide you a list of the best affiliates.)
These are the some of the best passive incomes to use. Don't forget you can always ask for help.