Saturday, January 28, 2017

How to Reach Millions of People a Year! Let me show you the way.




When it comes to promotion I always explain it like this. How can someone buy something if they don’t know about it?! Sounds pretty easy to understand right?! Well imagine how many people I have to have this conversation with. As a Business Management/ Social Media Expert, this is the conversation I’ve had a hundred times. Almost daily. I have one trick up my sleeve that helps.
CO-Promote: And it helps save me a lot of time. It takes less than five minutes to set up a promotion. Since January 2016 I have reached 5.1 Million people! Yes, you heard that right. Millions! With a giant M! J I’ll walk you through how to use it.
  • ·         Join me, click here to join à https://goo.gl/9t3mit
  • ·         Once you make your account, link ALL of your social media accounts (they give you free reach for each account).
  • ·         The premise of copromote is: Your reach (followers/ friends) is your currency.
  • ·         Once your account is all set, click Boost. It’s on the top left side of your screen. Go through your recent posts and click Boost (big blue button on the right side of the post)
  • ·         Once you boost your first boost you need to tag everything. Then hit Share.

·         When you’re finished boosting your post click Share at the top left of your screen. Each time you share, you’ll get Reach. Your Reach is how many people will see it that day.
If you’re not interested in doing it for yourself, just contact me through my contact form on my blog. You can Hire me, and I’ll share it with hundreds of thousands of people.



1 Month Viral Marketing Trial SALE




21 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I had never heard of Co-promote but will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find it as helpful as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting! I've never heard of this before but will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check this out and see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something totally new I have not heard of. Want to research this and see if it something I would want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest just trying the free version. I rock the promotion with 200k views a day, just using the free package. :) Good Luck, I hope it works well for you.

      Delete
  5. Co-promoting sounds like something I could really use at this stage in my blogging. Thank you for the introduction.

    Tammy
    www.simplypreparing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post, thank you! I am interested in getting traffic and it could be one way for sure.

    Liene G
    www.myreldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..this is something new to me. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I've never heard of this. It's interesting. I'll def. look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting! Something new to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really could use something like Co-promote,thank you for this post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips! I just started my own blog, so I might have to try this in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks kind of cool. I've never heard of co-promoting, but this sounds like a good way for me to reach more people!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard mixed comments on that service, but I'm more interested in your stats. Will you be sharing screenshots of your 5.1M+ in a 13 month Google Analytics? Or we just take your word for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've shared the screenshot of Copromote (at the bottom of the screen). This service is only useful if you know how to use it, and you follow, and share others work. Hence the word copromote. I never said it was on my blog. But A lot of people are using copromote for their business, like I do, and it makes a huge difference getting your brand out there. I'm just trying to help people learn a way to help their promotion.

      Delete
  14. Very cool that this is an option to spread our content!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm I will take a look at co-promote. For me it's not about the numbers but about the quality of contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like CoPromote, but I wish more people in the beauty niche were on there!

    ReplyDelete