Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What Kind Of Freelancer Are you?

Some of us kind of fall into work at home opportunities. Others do it out of necessity. And for the lucky ones they do it because they hate their day jobs and find a new way to make that income from home. I find myself on the Necessity platform. I have no choice but to work from home, due to health issues. The one thing you need to ask yourself, is which on are you. 
Six years ago I found myself on an operating table. It put me completely out of commission. So instead of just laying there and doing nothing, I sat with my laptop and wrote. I wrote my first book. I also learned how to code a blog, and website. Which was very helpful in starting my writing/ work at home career. I have always known I was a decent writer, but didn't realize how much of a market there was out there for it. These are the steps you need to do in order to be a Pajama freelancer. 
  1. Find Something you're good at. (Writing, transcription, illustration, DIY projects, videos, music) And the list goes on and on. 
  2. Do your research. There are a lot of scammers, and pyramid schemes out there. Be careful. I will provide a list of tried, and true freelance sites in another article. 
  3. Stay on top of it. Sit down and look at your schedule, and don't over book yourself, like a lot of new freelancers do. 
  4. Sit back in your pajamas and enjoy working from home. Millions of people wish they could be in your position. 
Follow my Blog for more on Work at Home advise. I will provide a list of Freelance Sites I work for on a regular basis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment